Thank you for choosing Amity International school. Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions any parent will ever make.
The admissions team will guide you, as our future parents, through a smooth student onboarding process.
How to apply
- Step 1: Complete the online Application Form
- Step 2: You will be contacted to schedule a playdate, assessment or to request a clarification if required.
- Step 3: The Admissions Department will write to you with the outcome of your application (usually within 48 hours)
Further details can be found in the Admission Process - Academic Year 2022/23.
Moving schools can be daunting for some children, whether it’s an International transfer or within the UAE. The admissions team will be there to guide you as parents from your initial enquiry to your child’s first day. There will be a very warm welcome from all staff, as well as our pupils.
Being an international school, we onboard new students throughout the academic year: our pupils are used to welcoming new children into their environment. Collectively we will support new pupils during their transition. Amity offers a very unique community feeling which is paramount for our newest pupils to settle in quickly as they adjust to their new school life.
- ADEK Registration and Attestation
- Tuition Fees – Academic Year 2021/22
- Pupils Entrance Age - Academic Year 2022/23
- Admissions Policy
- Transfer Certificate Template
- Naomie Etheridge, Director of Admissions
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: (971) 2 503 9003
- Mobile: (971) 0 55 625 4609
Monday to Thursday - 7.30am to 4.30pm
Friday - 7.30am to 12.30pm